The 2020 CYSA public speaking competition topics are:
- How can we fill the talent pipeline in Canadian agriculture?
- What impact will the emerging micro-food processing industry have on agriculture?
- Aquaculture: The challenges and solutions of developing, funding and marketing an emerging food source
- Climate change: Can the family farm manage and capitalize on this shift?
- Lessons learned over the last 25 years of agriculture – and how we can apply it to the next 25.
- Should the agriculture industry fund and support opportunities for youth development?
- How to create ecosystem markets that reward Canada’s farmers for environmental stewardship.
Don’t forget to review the Rules and Regulations.